Friday, January 10, 2014

Puppy Loving

Yesterday, I worked from home, and I was lucky enough to spend the day in yoga pants with my pups snoozing nearby. Not only did the temperature ease up (its now 32 degrees instead of 7) but it was gloriously sunny. The babes made it a point to find slices of sun for snoozing and I somehow snapped a few really cute pictures. 
Please know that I will never claim to be a photographer and to be completely honest, I don't even know how to properly use the camera that I have-I usually play with the settings until the image appears as I want. I don't know if these pictures are technically sound, but I love them regardless! 

Harry 
(aka: H-Roll or Harold)

Usually, they chew on each other and play fight, but they were being super cuddly and sweet! 


My work-from-home setup is much cuter than my actual desk! 


No comments:

Post a Comment