Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Urban Broad


My love for Urban Broad began as a new twitter friendship and conversation in the late fall of last year. After checking out their website, I asked if they were cruelty-free, to which they prompted responded, "yes". I was so excited and immediately placed an order for their handmade soaps and I am SO glad that I did! 

I went with two of their seasonal scents, Autumn Wreath and Rural Bounty, and I was not disappointed. Both scents were lovely and the bars lasted for so long. They left my skin feeling soft, hydrated, and very lightly scented. 

Their bars are extremely affordable at $1.99 for a sample to $16.99 for a "Double" bar and they offer $5 flat rate same day shipping within the US. All bars are vegetarian and most are vegan-a great mission that results in great products? I'm so in. 


I'm sure you guys already know this, but the way to my heart is through my puppies. The team at Urban Broad was kind enough to send treats and a hand written note and it really touched me. The pups LOVED their treats and send all of their pug hugs and kisses to the Urban Broad team for their thoughtful and delicious gesture1



No comments:

Post a Comment