Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Must-Haves: Trays

I'm just about to turn my apartment into a Christmas wonderland and soon I'll be forced to remove the pumpkin and gourd centerpiece on my coffee table, but I've really gotten used to the idea of having a small decorative element on there and now I find myself craving trays to wrangle remotes, coasters, candles, etc. While my table is perfectly round, I really want to incorporate a square tray to make it more visually interesting. 

A couple weeks ago, a friend gifted me with a belated house warming present, which ended up being a white rectangular tray with a silver spruce on it! I'll be using this tray through Christmas before settling on my final piece! 

Trays


Branca lacquer tray
branca.com


Åry Trays rectangle tray
$49 - heals.co.uk



Trinket tray
zincdoor.com


Jonathan Adler Pierre Tray
jonathanadler.com

No comments:

Post a Comment