Thursday, December 18, 2014

Novelty Holiday Gift Guide-My Furry Best Friend

Just in case you were wondering (and I know you were), I buy Christmas gifts for our dogs, they have stockings hung next to ours, and they even wear Christmas pjs long enough for me to secure an Instagram-worthy pic. My husband and I both grew up with dogs, and I can tell you that our parents did not take it to the level of crazy that we have regarding the puppies, but we both grew up with paw shaped stockings alongside the rest of the family, and our furry siblings always had a few gifts to open as well.

I sat down and struggled with putting together gift guides for this year and in the end I decided to let it go-I hate to force posts on the blog. That being said, I had zero problem assembling a gift guide for the furry friends in my life. Just to up the ante a bit, in addition to shopping for our dogs, I shop for the dogs of family and friends as well, I really feel like they are members of the family and they should be shown some extra love during the holiday season!


Christmas for the Furry Set

1 comment:

  1. That dog hoodie is adorable!!! I need to get Sadie something too.. haven't even started xmas shopping yet!

    ReplyDelete