Thursday, March 6, 2014

Clicking Around

Recently I began a gmail account for the blog and have signed up for emails from The Glitter Guide, Domino, and Style.com among others and I have seen so many cool concepts, shops, up and coming companies-you name it! I gathered a few things that really struck a chord with me. I can't wait to buy them/see them/try them!

To Buy: Leif Shop

This website has the coolest collection of items from jewelry to tabletop to art. I've been daydreaming about this piece since I first laid eyes on it!


 Merci Watercolor Card Set
Glitter Tart Server

Gold Foil Printed Matchbox

















To See: Laura Yaggy's Chic Rental Style

As a fellow renter, I'm constantly looking for ways to update and decorate my apartment that won't be too difficult to undo or bring into another space in the future!




















To Try:  Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Most Sunday mornings in our house involve pancakes for breakfast and my husband is a huge fan of Cinnamon anything, so these are a natural progression for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment