Friday, March 28, 2014

Turn Up for What?


This past weekend while food shopping, I mentioned to my husband that I was going to stop into the wine shop to grab a bottle of champagne and he grumbled at me. He said something about not needing a bottle of champagne since there wasn't anything to celebrate and I couldn't help but think that he was completely wrong. I won't even mention the fact that we will both be celebrating our 25th birthdays within the next 2 weeks (not that the bottle will last that long).

I believe that life requires champagne-for no good reason. I also believe that surviving each day-and thriving each day is cause enough for celebration when there are so many people in the world that have so much less than I do. I never want to live my life in such a way that I only drink champagne on select occasions. If I want to have a glass on a Monday night after yoga class-then I will have onel

My suggestion is to grab a bottle of champagne, rose, or prosecco and toast to yourself and your life! I'll be toasting to this post (my 100th!!)-I'm having a great time and hope to continue well into the future!

'm looking for my signature champagne, do you have any suggestions for bottles that I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment