Monday, January 19, 2015

Lately

I feel like I've been popping in and out around here, so I thought it might nice to catch up with a few recent details.



I can't get enough of these Baublebar ear jackets, this Daniel Wellington watch, these Frends headphones, and this Azature Nail Polish!







































In late November, my friends and I got together to paint our own ceramics and I came home with this 3 part serving tray and espresso set. I wouldn't consider myself very creative, but I had so much fun and loved how my pieces came out!

Check out Doin' Dishes in Montclair, NJ!

I've begun reading How to be Parisian Wherever You Are and so far I love it! It's such a fun and easy read. You can check out my friend Samm's post about it here! You can also follow the book's Instagram here to ensure you're receiving your daily dose of the Parisian fabulousness! Also, this Blueprint coffee concoction is amazinggg! I can't wait to make this part of my routine once the weather warms up!







































I've very recently (as in two days ago) become obsessed with introducing organic elements into our house. So, I dragged the husband to Ikea on a Saturday night to pick up some greenery and we landed upon these three babies-they're all boys by the way. Pineapple is the succulent, then Octopus is behind him and Art Garfunkel is to his right. Currently they are clustered on our dining room buffet under a window, I hope they like it there and continue to flourish and provide green pops in our house. 


While on our Saturday night trip to Ikea, I discovered that they now offer gift wrapping and small desk wares, think color coded bags, wrapping paper, ribbon, post-its, and gift tags. All of it is very reminiscent of The Container Store but SO much cheaper. Naturally I nearly blacked out and started grabbing all the gift tags I could. At 99 cents for 10 gift tags, I really feel that I can buy as many as I want (though my husband begs to differ). Regardless, get thee to the nearest Ikea and stock up for all of your birthday and "just because" gift giving needs!

*Very lastly, check out the Coffee Table Jazz playlist on Spotify if you need some easy listening music to work or hang out to!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE how your DIY ceramics came out (blog post? :D)! Also, I got the same Daniel Wellington watch. How perfect is it?

    ReplyDelete