Monday, January 26, 2015

Petit Vour December Box


Every month, I fall more in love with Petit Vour and their great selection of vegan/cruelty free products. Honestly, you don't have to subscribe to either lifestyle to enjoy this box, I'm completely surprised every time I find a great product that just happens to be vegan. December is no different, another great stash of goodies and I LOVE that every month I receive 1-2 full sized products-this month was the nail polish and I believe the blush was full sized as well!

  • Blissoma- Smooth A+ Perfecting Serum- I've been dabbing this serum under my eyes and on my lids every night before bed and my skin feels plump and brighter thanks to this super gentle and effective serum. I will say this though, I'm not sure why it comes in a dropper because its very creamy and I can't easily get it to work, I've been using a q-tip or my pinky to pull it out of the container. 
  • Trust Fund Beauty-Nail Lacquer in Money Buys Happiness-This nail polish does not disappoint. I've always wondered if "lighter" nail polishes that lack all the usual chemical suspects are as long lasting and effective as their concerning counterparts and in my experience I'd say that they are. This polish definitely stayed on, dried quickly, and stayed perfectly shiny for over week. After visiting PV's website for the link to this polish, I fell in love with Classic Cash, a shimmery evergreen shade too! 
  • Meow Meow Tweet-Lavender Deodorant Cream-I've been using this deodorant cream for a little less than a week now and I have to admit that it has far surpassed my expectations. I've stayed mostly dry, a bit of wetness here and there was experienced and generally pretty pleasant smelling. I will admit that by the end of the workday, I was applying more as soon as I got into my house, but I sometimes do that anyway depending on how stressful my day was. I want to test it out in a hot yoga class to see how it stands up. To be completely honest, I sweat buckets and often smell after class anyway, so I may not notice a difference. 
  • Everyday Minerals-Matte Blush in All Smiles-I began using this blush at the exact same time as the deodorant and again I was pleasantly surprised. What I thought at first was a very bright, not for me coral has turned into a new favorite. It's a very subtle coral when applied and gives me a hint of warmth. While I was at my desk the other day, sitting beneath an unforgiving fluorescent light, Jo made a comment about me looking more tan than usual. That's a HUGE win in my book! Lastly, this blush lasted throughout the day and the color is very customizable and buildable to your taste. I think the proof is in the pudding, it's been sold out on the Petit Vour website for a few weeks now!


No comments:

Post a Comment