Sunday, May 24, 2015

MDW Scores

I feel like I have been working like a mad woman. I mentioned in my last post that I've put more time and effort into my new job than ever before (and I'm loving it), but it has definitely taken a bit of a toll on me-I'm exhausted! The good news is that I did not realize that MDW was upon us and I was so delightfully surprised last week when I realized that I would have this Monday off! In addition to a much appreciated day off and some time to reflect on those amazing men and women that served for our freedom is the amazing sales that most retailers offer on this glorious weekend.

I spend a lot less time on the computer in my new role which means I am no longer trolling websites for sales and "next up" purchases, so now, online shopping has become a real treat and one that I indulged in quite a bit this morning. I made 3 purchases (J Crew, Forever 21, and Old Navy), see below for what was worthy of me forking over my hard earned cash!


No comments:

Post a Comment