Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4

Last week Jon and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary, which many people know to be our 3rd since we were quietly married at the courthouse a year before our wedding.

We kept it very simple-both of us worked that day- with the exception that my husband surprised me with flowers over lunch at the store. We had been meaning to go out a noodle bar together (he's a big fan and I've always wanted to give it a try) so we chose David Chang's Momofuku Noodle Bar as the site for our anniversary dinner.

Dinner was amazing following an hour + wait time-it was so worth it.

I felt amazing in the outfit that I picked out. This jersey dress was so comfortable and had a draped silky overlap that covers any lumps and bumps that one may have. My sandals were light and easy to walk in and my new bag from London made me feel pulled together and ladylike. I would happily wear this outfit everyday if I could (in fact I threw it back on the next morning to wear to work).

Dress (red23 via The Fig Leaf), Sandals (old, similar)



Bangle (similar), Bag (Ted Baker, similar)



My fave guy waiting for dinner. 

My chickpea and kale bowl.

Ted hanging out with some hot sauce and chop sticks. 


1 comment:

  1. Love your bag!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Cococonath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete