Saturday, July 4, 2015

Pay Day Priorities II

Last night, we had a date night and went to the mall and to see Jurassic World. It came as a surprise to both of us that I LOVED the movie. If you haven't seen it, you definitely should, but be prepared to sit through the whole movie in a stage of anxiety. 

We had a couple hours to kill before the movie started so we had dinner and did a bit of shopping. I grabbed a couple things, most notably the two pieces below. I'm quite happy with my purchases, which came in just under $95.

I stopped into the Coach store to check out their store redesign (which looks really high end and amazing) and happened upon these amulet earrings. For $60 I thought they were totally worth it and can't wait to wear them.
I ventured into Forever 21 (which was an absolute mad house) to score a cheapie outfit for 4th of July (unsuccessful) but I did find this (faux) leather quilted crossbody bag for about $30 on a shelf in the men's department and then invested 20 minutes on line at the register to purchase it. It looks and feels so much nicer than its price tag suggests, which I'm always a big fan of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment