Monday, January 13, 2014

Helping Out an Amazing Person

One of my absolute favorite yoga teachers (and people) recently found out she has an operable brain tumor. She's been in the hospital for a few days and is undergoing brain surgery tomorrow. Friends set up a donation page in her name to cover her $50,000 medical bills, all of which she will be paying out of pocket. This blog was created as a way for me to share inspiration and I am truly inspired by this woman. It only feels right that I should use my "voice" to help aid her in her recovery and it is from the deepest part of my heart that I ask anyone who is able to, to make a donation to her cause. Any amount is appreciated and will go a long way. I know that she would be eternally grateful for your support and help. 


Donations for Jody Domerstad's Medical Expenses can be made here

No comments:

Post a Comment