Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Must-Haves: Cold as Ice


In early December I dedicated one of my Must-Have posts to Gold accents. Normally, I am attracted to silver, but recently I've been having a moment with warmer colors. Well, I'm telling you that I'm back! For Christmas my husband gifted me with a silver Tiffany bracelet (Thankfully, not the Return to Tiffany Heart) and he surprised me with black diamond studs set in white gold. In an effort to wear both of these pieces daily, I've been eschewing gold jewelry and accessories. I've realized that I need to add some more silver into my life, and this feels especially fitting as the ground is currently covered in snow and it's been freezing. I will admit though, I was also lucky enough to receive both of the Essie nail polishes (shown above) in my stocking, and they're both AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment