Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Must-Haves: Inspired Additions

Last night I made my weekly trip to Barnes and Noble and picked up Remix: Decorating with Culture, Objects, and Soul by Jeanine Hayes & Bryan Mason-writers of the blog AphroChic. Their book really got me thinking about adding more bold, natural, and culturally aware elements to my home and I scrapped my original plan for this week's Must-Haves and sought out some elements that I feel fit in with their aesthetic. Also, I just love this book, so if you are looking for some inspiration and are working with a limited budget or mindset, I highly recommend it! 


Additions



Photo wall art
greatbigcanvas.com


Silver home decor
purehome.com


Diptyque paris candle
stylebop.com


Personalized home decor
gifts.redenvelope.com


Diptyque candle
bergdorfgoodman.com



Wooden flower pot
target.com


Resin statue
orientalfurniture.com


DwellStudio ceramic vase
dwellstudio.com


No comments:

Post a Comment