Monday, June 1, 2015

Snakeskin

My love affair with snakeskin has spanned several years and even resulted in a tattoo on my right ankle. I've had this skirt for over a year, just waiting for the right occasion to bust it out. An afternoon in church for a confirmation might not seem appropriate to all-my husband lovingly pointed out that the devil was represented by a snake-but the way I see it, church is about coming as you are. Plus, I don't follow any rules but my own. 

I was desperately trying to save this unbelievably soft sweater tank for my upcoming trip to London, but I couldn't resist pairing it with this slighty too tight pencil skirt!

Sunglasses (Free People), Tank (Red23 via The Fig Leaf), Skirt (Old, Similar), Bag (Vintage Gucci), Cuff (Baublebar)








No comments:

Post a Comment