Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Weekend Wear

On Saturday night I met my friends for dinner and drinks at Egan & Sons in Montclair and they were kind enough to snap a few pics of my outfit. I won't lie to you, I was really feeling this outfit. I was comfortable and still felt dressed up a bit. I'm surprised to even write this, but this cargo vest has moonlighted as part of an Axl Rose costume and has been worn several times since as part of my everyday attire. 

Vest (Similar), Tank (Similar), White Jeans (a.n. Designs via The Fig Leaf), Sandals (Old, similar), Sunglasses (Similar)





Clutch (J.Crew), Cuff (Similar)



On Sunday I went to brunch at a friend's house and then had a low key day consisting of a trip to Target and hanging out with Jon and the pups so I threw my jeans back on and added a few really comfy and simple accessories.  

Sunglasses (Similar), [The Perfect] T-shirt (J.Crew), Tote (Old Navy, Similar)

Sandals (Forever 21)




No comments:

Post a Comment