Wednesday, October 30, 2013

4 Days of Halloween-Bargain Holiday Treats

I LOVE a good bargain, I also love pharmacies! That being said, whenever I need a quick fix, I head straight to CVS to drop $40 on items that I "need". My local outpost has a really awesome seasonal/pet aisle, so that is usually my first stop. I've had to exhibit a gargantuan amount of patience by waiting to enjoy all these seasonal treats as most of them came home with me before the calendar even turned to October 1st!


While I love an artisanal baked treat just as much as the next Starbucks-addicted white girl, I can't help myself when it comes to these Pillsbury cookies! 
Sally Hanson's Nude Now is THE perfect shade! 

I ordered a 30pc set of striping tapes from Amazon for $2 which made it well worth the 3ish weeks it took for them to arrive from Asia.

No comments:

Post a Comment