Thursday, November 13, 2014

Life's Biggest Question: Save or Splurge?

There are several big questions in life, most of which revolve around committing to another human being, deciding your career path, or signing the one million pieces of paper work that commit you to paying a mortgage for 30 years.



Well, friends, I am talking about a life question far more important than any of the aforementioned. The question of whether to splurge or not. Trust me when I tell you that I love a good splurge more than anything in life (minus cheese), but sometimes life does not allow for a splurge. 

What's a girl to do? Very easy, head over to Clothes Minded by Jo to see my picks for those times when you're primed for a good splurge and for those times when you're not!

Also, while you're there, be sure to take a look around and show some love to my girl! Thanks again, Jo! I'm so honored to be featured on CMBJ! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment