Friday, November 28, 2014

BLKFRIDAY Haul

I started this black Friday with a $250 budget (spoiler alert, I spent $249). I was on the lookout for 3 specific items and I was able to get one of them for a great deal!
  • Clare V Flat Leopard Clutch
  • Daniel Wellington Watch
  • Illesteva Sunglasses
Below is a collection of the 4 items that I purchased, all on sale! I'm feeling good and now I just have to sit tight until they arrive (the horror)! If you've read this blog at all in the past few weeks, you've seen all of the below items on my wishlist minus the flats, so I'm proud of myself for sticking it out and purchasing items that I REALLY wanted (I tend to lose sight of the prize, so this is huge for me).

Keep reading below to see what I paid for everything and for a few other sales that are going on!

BFD Haul





























  1. Forever 21-Flats (reg $23) and Coat (Reg $53) for $61 on sale
    1. VIP20 for 20% off regular priced items
  2. BaubleBar- Sapphire Seer Necklace (Reg $48) on sale for $41
    1. Sign up with your email for 15% off or up to 35% off 4+ items with code FRIDAY35
  3. Clare V Flat Supreme Clutch ($198 Reg) on sale for $148 at Piperlime
    1. Code IHEARTNYC for 25% off sitewide or 30% off 1 item with email signup

I've also got an eye on the following:

  • 30% off reg priced items and 40% off sale items at Jcrew with code HOLIDAY
  • 20% off sitewide at Nars with code TAKE20
  • 50% off sitewide at Gap with code BLKFRIDAY
  • Up to 25% off sitewide at Shopbop with code GOBIG14
  • 20% off sitewide at Jeweliq with code THANKS20 or 30% off $100+ purchases with code THANKS30




No comments:

Post a Comment