Tuesday, November 4, 2014

TLC Tuesdays [Skin Care Menu]




I briefly mentioned in this post that I've been having some difficulty with my skin breaking out. Luckily, I'm starting to look more and more like myself, after a couple months of trying everything under the sun. I've really stepped up my game and have been using my Clarisonic brush religiously as well as using this Tea Tree Water from Lush. I've also just started incorporating an antioxidant serum into my routine and becoming better about taking my biotin pills. I've also begun scrubbing on Monday/Wednesday/Friday in an effort to please Svitlana (I've been using this recipe, but I replaced the lavender oil with tea tree oil).

I've been wondering what the correct order would be for applying the products that I use and I found these helpful skin care "menus" on Byrdie Beauty and thought I'd share them for those of you that may be experiencing issues with the switch of the seasons.

Happy moisturizing, lovers!








No comments:

Post a Comment