Friday, December 20, 2013

A Unique and Delicious Christmas Gift

Every year, I have people on my list that drive me crazy and challenge me to find them awesome Christmas gifts. Usually, its the same people, year after year! This is my 7th Christmas trying to find an awesome gift for my in-laws, my father-in-law is especially difficult to shop for. Cue Nudo ItaliaMy in-laws are serious foodies and my father-in-law is a vegetarian that dabbles in fish consumption, so he sometimes has difficulty finding foods to enjoy. Every Sunday we go to their house and eat the most delicious foods, from homemade fried rice (my fave) to shrimp etoufee, so this is the perfect gift for the man that has been known to spend $100+ on olive oil at Fairway!  

Nudo gives you the ability to adopt an olive tree in one of their many groves. "Nudo groves are scattered across the eastern coast of central Italy, in the Le Marche and Abruzzo regions and in Sicily", according to their site. You can either adopt the tree yourself or give it as a gift, which is what we did at the suggestion of a co-worker. Once your adoption is approved (just kidding!) you are given olive oil from your tree and its neighbors once per season depending on the duration of the subscription. Nudo also offers gift packs of their oils, herbs, chilis, and pastas. Adopting a tree starts at $69 and probably becomes very expensive if like me, you ADORE the product and the premise. To be completely honest, I'm now coveting a subscription myself! 












All images and some wording was taken from Nudo Italia's website. Compensation was not provided, I am just a huge fan! 



No comments:

Post a Comment