Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Silliness- Reptile Edition!

I've been negligent this week with Novelty, but it's been crazy. I had my little brother for the night on Monday and then Christmas craziness followed. I hope you all had a great time with those you love and I'm so looking forward to the new year!


I promised to make a tortoise cozy for my friend's 20 year old tortoise named Lady, I found this image below and I was totally ready to replicate the pieces, but alas I cannot crochet-I knit. So I threw some money at the problem and ordered one from MossyTortoise on Etsy. I can't lie, I'm pretty obsessed with these damn turtle sweaters! Please also see below for a Snake sweater! My question is, how do you get a snake into a sweater, and doesn't it just slide off when they move?!





No comments:

Post a Comment