Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide-Stella and Dot

With Christmas less than 2 weeks away, I've been helping many friends, coworkers, and family members pick out gifts for loved ones (and themselves) from Stella and Dot. I was pulling together a list for my Aunt of my favorite gifts for $75 or less and thought that I might as well share my favorite pieces with you guys (the list below is actually curated for my super hip Grandma)! Enjoy!

I'm happy to offer personal shopping to anyone that may need me, I can also send wishlists to the men in your life that may need a little direction!
Orders placed by Dec 18, have guaranteed Christmas arrival without shipping upgrades! I'll be offering free shipping today through the 18th, contact me to place your order! 







Haley Necklace-This is the piece that my Aunt ended up choosing!





No comments:

Post a Comment