Tuesday, March 31, 2015

February Petit Vour Box


  • Ellovi Mint Chocolate Body Butter- This body butter was light and creamy, not as thick as I've experienced with other "Butters". The only complaint I have is that I received Mint Chocolate flavor, which is one of my least favorite scents. Otherwise, this was a great product which I happily passed to my best friend who adores the scent.
  • Harvey Prince 
    • Damask Rose-This scent is very romantic and "pretty". The prevailing note is rose, but deeper and more sensual than your standard rose scent. 
    • Gardenia-A bit stronger and bolder than Damask Rose, this scent is the perfect special occasions or nighttime scent.
  • Balanced Guru Scrub Me Body Scrub- This coffee scrub is sure to remove any and all dead skin particles. It's a bit rougher than other scrubs I've used which means it would work perfectly for an at-home manicure or post sunburn scrub! This scrub is perfect for the transitional period we are in, where skin may be a bit rougher than usual.
  • Lily Lolo Vegan Mascara-After several blissful months with Petit Vour I can say without a doubt that this mascara is my favorite product that I've received. It wears so nicely, lasts all day and makes my lashes look and feel incredible. For as amazing as it makes my lashes look, the formula is super flexible and enduring. I love that its vegan and most likely really healthy for my lashes. I would absolutely compare the quality of this mascara to Lancome Definicils, which used to be my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment