Friday, March 27, 2015

Fuzz



Just stopping by with a leetle TGIF shopping insight for you.

If like me, you love those Karl Lagerfeld and Fendi furry keychains but cannot justify the price tag (and I am the queen of justification), this adorable owl pouf key chain from Iris Apfel's Rara Avis collection for HSN is just the ticket! It's huge and it's only $10 (and it's totally faux). I almost went with this crossbody bag too but realized the pouf is more versatile.






I snapped mine up yesterday in the Midnight colorway (shown above) and I purse-onally cannot wait to mortify my husband by wearing it on every bag I have!

UPDATE*-In a strange turn of events, husband saw the keychain and said "I love it-it's cute!". This has never happened before. Please note, that he loves about 2 things on this entire planet (our dogs).

No comments:

Post a Comment