Thursday, March 26, 2015

Skins




About a month ago, a friend (everyone's favorite Brooklyn Blonde) posted about her love for dry brushing. This is not the first time I've read an article extolling the virtues of dry brushing, but I decided it was time to give it a try and I promptly placed an online order for this brush. I've been dry brushing, following Helena's instructions a few times per week and I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. After brushing, my skin feels silky and revitalized. Dry brushing used in conjunction with my new favorite Body Butter has me feeling really ready for warmer weather.

If you are within 20 miles of a Trader Joe's, I highly recommend stocking up on this body butter, which smells heavenly and leaves skin feeling amazinggg (and I'm fairly certain it retails for under $6).

You guys see that heart, right? 

1 comment:

  1. STOP. I was at Trader Joe's today and I was heavily debating on buying that body butter!

    ReplyDelete