Friday, March 6, 2015

Various KEYTAGS





A couple weeks ago, my beloved studded Coach keychain kicked the bucket and I've been using a crappy ass black carabiner clip for all of my keys (I had as many a janitor). I came across Various Key Tags while on Instagram and knew that I immediately had to place an order. I loved so many of their keychains, that at one point I had 6 of them in my cart just trying to figure out which one was coming home with me. This one, this one, this one, and this one were all contenders!




I love their cheeky little sayings, myriads of color combinations, ability to customize, and that they ship from NY which means I had mine in 2 days. For $15. I think its totally reasonable to grab a few! Below are a few of my faves from their Instagram page. 





No comments:

Post a Comment