Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cancun Cravings

While one of my most recent cravings was quelled in the form of (the perfect tomato red nail polish), I have a few more "wants" on my list that I'm on the hunt for. The only catch? I'm looking for finds at $50 or less, I'll be traveling for a friend's bachelorette party to Cancun (we'll be staying here!) in September and I'm planning to bring all of my finds along with me while also leaving room for spending money!

My goal was to find all of the below items with my grand total at $150 or less, and happily, I was able to make it happen!

  • Baby Pink and/or mirror sunglasses
  • A new straw tote that will take me from the pool to dinner
  • Rubber Birkenstock sandals in White identical to the black ones I already have
  • A beautiful 100% cotton towel that can double as a scarf
  • Great espadrilles to replace an old pair I picked up on my honeymoon

Vacation Style for Less

No comments:

Post a Comment