Sunday, August 16, 2015

Week Long Style Challenge

I would say that I am generally a stylish person, though not so much a slave to fashion. Most days you can expect to find me in a pretty neutral/casual outfit with killer accessories. I really subscribe to the thought that style is more of a way of life rather than a particular outfit. That being said, my "style" is often lost in the details and can easily be described as "subtly stylish".

Last week, I decided to challenge myself a bit sartorially. Everyday I asked myself what I would wear to lunch with my most stylish friends. The answer to that question follows below!

Monday (8/10)

 

 


Skirt; Zara (similar) / Tee; J. Crew / Necklace;  Stella and Dot / Sandals; Birkinstock

Tuesday (8/11)

 

Jacket; old (similar) / Dress; Red23 via The Fig Leaf / Scarf; Proenza Schouler (similar) / Bag; Zara (similar) / Sneakers; Converse

Wednesday (8/12)
 

 

Tank; (Red23 via The Fig Leaf) / Pants; byCSM / Sandals (similar) / Tote; City + Cargo / Sunglasses (similar)

Thursday (8/15)

-Skipped because I was running late in the morning and this outfit sucked.

Friday (8/14)
 

Blouse; (similar) / Jeans: a.n. designs via The Fig Leaf / Sandals (similar) /
Silver bracelet; Stella and Dot / Black bracelet; Cruciani / Gold Cuff: Coordinates Collection





No comments:

Post a Comment