Thursday, April 3, 2014

T-Shirt Take Two

Much like the rest of the world, I am avoiding looking forward to spring cleaning! If you are anything like me, you own about 1,000 T-shirts that are either too big, too small, or just plain ugly. I am a huge advocate of (theoretically) throwing those tees into a bag and donating them at your local supermarket or church. That being said, through my internet/Pinterest travels I have seen several really cool ideas for re-using those shirts that don't involve wielding Hefty bags over your head (it's just not a glamorous affair). My absolute favorite option below is the P.L.A.Y dog beds, as my pups have been known to shred every single bed I've ever brought home, and this one seems like it would be pretty solid against their vicious little Pug teeth!







No comments:

Post a Comment