Friday, April 25, 2014

The Best is Yet to Come-Weekend Preview


My husband and I have decided to pick up a calligraphy and try to teach ourselves over a bottle of wine (this should prove to be very interesting, indeed)! 
________________________________________________________________



I love me some Bobbi Brown, and regardless of her age, she is beautiful. I've become really interested in juicing and smoothie making, I'm so excited to give her go-to smoothie a try! 

Bobbi's Coconut-Kale Smoothie 

1 cup ice
1 cup coconut milk
¼ cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons chia seeds
2 scoops of chocolate protein powder
½ frozen organic banana
A handful of frozen organic cherries
½ to 1 cup of kale, depending on personal taste
________________________________________________________________


I have several chocolate bunnies in my fridge that I have to re-purpose somehow. I'm not likely to sit down and eat an entire bunny, so I plan to take an approach to re-incarnation and give them new life as a baked treat that I am sure to indulge in! 
________________________________________________________________


It's dawned on me that the humble margarita (on the rocks, EXTRA salt) has become my go-to drink. Also, lately I cannot get enough coconut-I'm craving it on the regular. You cannot imagine how happy I was when this drink popped up on my feed from A Beautiful Mess. I am always attempting to live a balanced life, which is why I plan to try Bobbi Brown's super healthy smoothie and a toasted coconut margarita within the same weekend-probably on the same day too!

I'd love for you to share with me your favorite weekend activities, I'm always looking for fun new DIYs, recipes, restaurants, etc. Enjoy  your weekend, lovers! 



Image 1 / 2/ 3/ 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment