Monday, October 20, 2014

S'mac



Yesterday, I finally checked an item off my 101 in 1001 days to do list (inspired by Mackenzie's here). I made it into the city to S'mac for dinner with my husband! He may disagree but I think it was totally worth the 50 minute drive to wind up 25 miles away with delicious mac and cheese in front of me! S'mac specializes in fresh made mac and cheese dishes; you can either choose from their set menu (think Cajun, Buffalo Chicken, and "Lite" options) or you can make your own with any of the components found in their menu items.

Each meal is served in a skillet in three sizes ranging from "personal" (Nosh) to "I'm going to pay for this later" (Mondo) and is also available in a take home option or in a party size (you'll pay for it though). Also, they offer gluten free, lactose light, and vegan options as well! Honestly, you'd be hard pressed to find a person that wouldn't enjoy S'mac (unless they are grumpy about driving 25 miles for mac and cheese. ahem).


Obviously, you can't enjoy this post without knowing what I wore. 

My latest obsessions, this DVF mini cross body (on sale here) and vintage sunglasses that my best friend found in her basement (similar here). I like to think that these were the perfect mac and cheese eating accessories. 

My husband was all too thrilled to pose for a picture.

I had the Mediterranean Mac and Cheese and he had the Cajun style-both were delicious! (We both had the Nosh size, which was the perfect amount)

We had to break $20 for the parking attendant so we popped into Insomnia Cookies for take home treats (I went with a classic chocolate chunk and a deluxe S'mores cookie). I fully intend to eat a few bites everyday to really prolong the deliciousness that is these cookies. 


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhh 2 things that I need to accomplish! Both S'mac & Insomnia Cookies are on my to do list.

    Also my boyfriend never wants to post for pics either. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete