Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Easy Last Minute DIY Christmas Gifts

If you're anything like me, you're pretty good at appearing like you've got your life and holiday shopping completely in order.

But in truth, it's Wednesday and Christmas Eve is tomorrow and you may have several people that you still haven't checked off your list.

I wanted to remind you all of a few simple DIY gifts that can be whipped up rather easily and make a huge impact on your gift recipient. In my opinion, homemade gifts can be just as thoughtful if not more so than those found in stores.

My go-to DIY for the ladies in my life:



Honey Lavender Body Scrub

All ingredients can be found in a supermarket/health food store. Fairway has all ingredients and I'm fairly confident that Whole Foods has you covered as well!

My go-to cookies:



Cool Whip Cookies

These cookies are unbelievably easy and can be customized for Christmas with red and green sprinkles or with Red Velvet cake mix instead of standard chocolate/vanilla.

My go-to Snack Gift:

 


Rosemary or Toasted Coconut Popcorn

Another fun and easy recipe:

Sprinkles Bakes' 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge




*BONUS*


My go-to Subscription Services:


 

Salted

Petit Vour

Blue Bottle Coffee



2 comments: