Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Can Bake. . .

I'm going to tell you this now. I'm giving away my secret here. Once a coworker introduced these cookies to me and told me how easy they are, I've made them for every single BBQ, dinner party, block party, and event that has come up since. They are ridiculously easy to make and they seem totally legit and impressive-that is a lethal combination for me. Frequently, I find myself trying to prepare for everything that is planned in the days/weeks ahead and I often try to do too much and end up running late and frazzled. I won't tell you that these cookies have cured my "one more thing" syndrome, but they have won the hearts of many!

Enjoy!!




You'll need:

1 box of cake/cupcake mix (any brand, any mix)
1 egg
8 oz of Cool Whip (I suggest leaving it on the counter to soften before mixing)
Powdered sugar

  • Pre-heat your oven to 350°
  • Combine mix, egg, and cool whip in a large bowl until smooth and completely mixed
  • If available, use a cookie scooper to make dough balls and drop into powdered sugar (this process will suck if you don't use a scooper)
  • Roll dough balls in powdered sugar until completely coated and place on cookie sheet (about 1 inch apart)
  • Bake for 12-14 mins depending on your oven
  • Enjoy your super chewy, delicious cookies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment