Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Heartfelt Handmade Valentines





I was inspired by the two photos above to create my own Valentines to pass out to friends and family. They were so easy to make, the only reason they took longer than 30 minutes was because I kept stopping to take pictures!








What you'll need (all supplies found at Michaels):

  • Note cards with envelopes in the size of your choice 
  • Initial stamp pad and ink are optional (I found my stamps and ink for $1.50 each!!)
  • Heart hole Punch
  • Adhesive lines or dots (typically used for scrapbooking)
  • Paint swatches in as many colors as you can grab!

*I went to Home Depot and snagged about 50 paint swatches in various colors. Glidden offers swatches that are larger than an index card with very little wording on them!*

To craft these beautiful babies, simply hole punch hearts from the swatch(es). Then affix with either glue dots or glue zip lines, place on front of card and/or envelope. Write your love note inside and place in envelope. Stamp the envelope with your recipients initials and pass them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment