Sunday, February 9, 2014

Super Bowl Snacks

I should just let you all know that despite my recent post on Instagram, I am not a fan of the Jets, or of any football (or sports) team. I look forward to the Super Bowl because I love food, parties, and the half time show. I especially loved Bruno Mars' performance-who let's face it, was the real winner of this game! Last week I shared some inspiration for the appetizers that I was planning to make, and I chose the layered chili dip and the corn dog muffins. Both were so easy that I was able to squeeze in a Super Bowl inspired mani! I'm ready to gather inspiration for next year, share your favorite game day recipes with me-what do I NEED to know about!?

In a 9x13 pan, spread cream cheese, then sour cream, followed by chili, and top with shredded cheddar cheese! Pop it into the oven uncovered until cheese is melted and dip is warm. (see, super easy!)


I used 2 boxes of Jiffy mix and filled 24 mini muffin tins 3/4 of the way, chopped the cocktail wienies and sprinkled into the tins, then covered the rest of the way and baked according to the box. (another super easy one!) 


Somehow, I completely forgot to take photos of both the finished muffins and the dip, sorry for the re-post!! I guess I really didn't have time for that mani . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment