Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Must-Haves: White Wine

I've always been a Pinot Noir drinker through and through, but over the past few months I've been reaching for Chardonnay when grabbing a bottle either for myself or as a gift. Due to my previous incarnation as a red drinker, my wedding registry consisted only of stemless Riedel glasses intended for cabernet and merlot. I've since learned that a glass of white should always be held by the stem to ensure that your hand does not warm the bowl of the glass. Ideally served at 58-62 degrees, a glass of white is much more delicate than a hearty red. All this taken into account tells me that it's about time to invest in a collection of stemmed white glasses, we've been drinking from two free glasses earned in a wine tasting. I'm having a really hard time deciding which are perfect for us, so I pulled a few favorites . . 







No comments:

Post a Comment