Friday, May 16, 2014

Spotlight on Provisions by Food52

I was introduced to Food52 by Cupcakes and Cashmere and I am SO glad that I read Emily's post that day, because I love them now! I always look forward to perusing their daily emails, mostly due to the fact that I love food though I do not consider myself a "cook". I also love beautiful photography and they have NAILED it in that department-their product photos are blog-like and very inspiring. Maybe I should tell you what they are all about before I continue ranting about their product photos? 

"A few years ago, we set out to bring cooks together from all over to exchange recipes and ideas and to support each other in the kitchen. We wanted to create a buzzing place for others who do what we do all day long: talk about food! Together we create cookbooks, take on food projects, help others with our real-time food Q&A -- the Food52 Hotline -- and support local food producers." (Food52)

If you read the above and visited their website, you probably love them as well. As per usual, I fell in love with every a few items on their site and have pulled them together here. Let me know what you're loving! 







No comments:

Post a Comment