Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Twisted Elm

I've been to The Twisted Elm restaurant during its previous incarnation as The Elmwood Barn when I was young enough not to know or care if the food was good. Fast forward to last week, I wanted to go to brunch with my best friend before seeing The Grand Budapest Hotel (which I highly recommend) and I asked a fellow yogi and Hawthorne resident for a recommendation and she suggested the Twisted Elm, where she also happens to work. I immediately pulled up the menu and was so excited to go, and I'll say this, I was not disappointed!

Biscuits and muffins are made on site-and they are beyond delicious! 

Alyssa chose the omelet option-she went with spinach, feta, and sausage. 

I chose the goat cheese and spinach quiche and I would absolutely choose it again-the greens it sat upon were delicious (I normally hate salad) and the "home fries" in the background were fried to crispy perfection with a coating of Parmesan cheese!

Following a round of mimosa's I chose to sober up with my go-to cappuccino. 

No comments:

Post a Comment