Friday, May 2, 2014

Tassel Times

Is it just me or are tassels the new thing? I've been seeing them everywhere (maybe I'm just noticing them more). I've really gotten the bug recently to DIY something tassel-ly (sp?). I've compiled a few of the DIYs that I've noticed, tell me, which one would you most like to see? Skip to number 5 if you're more of a throw-money-at-the-problem type of girl!

1. Tassel Keychain via Stripes and Sequins:























                                                     
                                                                                                                                               

2. Tassel Tote Bag/update my own raffia clutch via HonestlyWTF:



















3. Leather Tassel Bag Charm via HonestlyWTF:
I'm leaning towards this DIY since I have the same bag and similar pants! 



















4. Wooden Bracelet with Tassel via The Avenue Blog:

























5. Stella and Dot's Milana Tassel Bracelet ($49):
I also LOVE these earrings from the Design Darling online boutique!!


No comments:

Post a Comment