Monday, July 7, 2014

Agrarian

On July 1st, I realized it had been 2 years to the day since our wedding and that Bed Bath and Beyond would be purging our registry from their system. It was a bit upsetting for me to lose another little piece of the time leading up to our wedding. To console myself, I began a Williams-Sonoma registry for our future home (Sept 1, 2018). It's important for you to know that we have no immediate plans to purchase a home-just to give you an idea of the level of crazy you are dealing with here. While making said dream registry (found here), I was throwing everything under the sun into this registry-hello wine fridge, pizza maker, and all-clad 15 pc set. I stumbled up Agrarian (definition: rural; agricultural), which offers really cute, giftable kits and sets. In addition to adding most of them to my registry, I found a few that I'd like to purchase in the short term!

These kits are a really fun, easy way to give someone an experience without breaking the bank and wondering if they will resent you for making them leave the house!







No comments:

Post a Comment