Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Incredible, Edible

Since changing my diet, I've found that I'm craving foods that I NEVER before craved. Eggs, goat/Gorgonzola cheese, spinach, avocados, apples, bananas, and coconut are never far from my mind or my stomach. At this point, eggs have pushed coconuts out of the top position on my crave list and I cannot get enough of them. We recently decided to move from 12 to 18 egg cartons. You should also know that my husband hardly eats eggs anymore, so those little sunnies are all for me! I've written this post in the hopes that it will inspire others to eat more eggs and share recipes with me.

I'll go first, here are some recipes that I need to make ASAP. Now it's your turn to tell me your favorite ways to enjoy eggs! ( I strongly suggest frying yours in some bacon fat-makes a world of difference)!










No comments:

Post a Comment