Monday, September 15, 2014

Commodity Goods
























I've found that it's pretty easy to switch over to cruelty-free products with the exception of a few niche areas. One of these areas for me was fragrance-emphasis on WAS. I went from having not a single bottle (of c-free) to having 4 with 2 more on my want list. As per the usual, my best friend sent me an email invitation for Commodity Goods and I immediately emailed them to see if they were c-free (they are).

You can sign up here for their fitting kit, which costs $9 for 10 sample sized sprays along with a note card to mark your favorite(s). After you've received your kit, you'll be sent a code to redeem for $9 off your full sized order. I'm totally down with that, with 100 ml running you $108 and a purse sized 10ml running you $24 for the first bottle and $12 for subsequent bottles.

My plan is to purchase a 10ml of Moss and Gold and to spring for the 100ml as a treat to myself once I work through some of the scents that I already have. I've never before considered myself a perfume lover, but that tides have turned and I don't mind it one bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment