Thursday, August 21, 2014

Current Obsessions

You guys should know by now that I have a new obsession every 3 days or so. I've noticed a few themes lately and I am excited to share them with you. I have to admit that I'm swept up in a bit of a back-to-school mood. I won't be returning to school but my husband will be starting his first semester at Steven's Institute in a couple weeks (studying for his masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics) and I'm really more excited for that than shopping for the upcoming season [kidding].

Personalized Jewels


















This Stella and Dot engravable disc necklace has been getting a TON of play and compliments lately.
Also, this $22 bangle engraved with my babies hashtag hasn't come off my wrist since it arrived! My own version of a LOVE bracelet.

Serpentine Cosmetics


















This Color Club nail polish (Snakeskin) is GORG and wears so well, I had only 1 teeny chip during a 10-day wear.
I'm currently on a 7 day no-shopping challenge, but I'm dreaming of picking up this Tarte palette once I finish!




Seasonal Prep



















I can't get enough of luxe extras like this gorgeous Rag and Bone hat, these leather quilted slip on sneakers {on sale} , this $20 pearl ring, and this miniature diamond necklace!


No comments:

Post a Comment