Monday, August 25, 2014

Discovering Meadow Belle Market

When our anniversary rolled around last month (July 1), I sent my husband the link to a personalized listing within this shop. I worked with Erin, who is one half of the sister team behind Meadow Belle Market, to personalize two rings that I desperately wanted! I really can't express how much I love this Etsy shop, it was a pleasure working with them to design personalized pieces that I love and wear every day.




I chose this dual birthstone ring and this gold with cz ring. I am so happy with my choices, both rings fit perfectly, look gorgeous and have not left my finger since they arrived. I've been stacking them with a thin gold band placed in the middle but I could also see myself wearing them separately or stacked with my engagement and wedding rings. I've also been thinking about ordering another dual birthstone ring to represent my fur babies! Oh, I should also mention that these rings are super affordable with both rings running me about $110 with shipping included!


No comments:

Post a Comment