Thursday, August 28, 2014

Simply Gum



You guys should know by now that I'm a sucker for great design and packaging (I'd like to thank the academy and Alyssa Liegel) and I was in Whole Foods the other day buying blueberries [specifically] when I spotted packets of the Simply Gum Cinnamon and Ginger chewing gum. Needless to say, I grabbed them and threw them on the conveyor belt with no idea what they were or how much they would cost me. I still won't say because I know for a fact that my husband reads this blog. $2.99 So I brought them home, took a pic, uploaded it to Instagram and didn't think much about them. I passed the Ginger onto Alyssa and kept the cinnamon for myself.



I finally popped a piece in my mouth after lunch on Monday and was so pleasantly surprised by the light cinnamon flavor and the juicy/gooey texture of the gum-it was SO good! Simply Gum is made of ingredients that I've mostly heard of (what is Lecithin?) and contains Organic Dried Cane Juice (Cane sugar), I always opt for real sugar when I can and I don't even mind the 3 calories in each piece [I ain't that hard up for calories].



For $15 you can buy an assorted pack of all of their 5 flavors which include Ginger, Cinnamon, Coffee, Maple, and Fennel Licorice. I really want to try the Maple and Coffee next! Also! you should know that the package contains "Post Chew Wraps" which Alyssa pointed out is just a gum wrapper in a different place but I think it's classy as hell to have Post Chew Wraps.


Please remember to chew responsibly people, no one likes an open mouth chewer who smacks their gum guilty.


No comments:

Post a Comment