Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#tbt Throw Back Tuesday- Piglet's Life

This past Saturday you may have noticed that I went a bit crazy on Instagram 1. uploading pictures and 2. uploading pictures of my baby Pig's adventures. Well, it was her 2nd birthday and having almost lost her 3 weeks ago to a stomach/intestine blockage, I wanted to go all out to celebrate her life and her clean bill of health!

We started off with her first hotdog (which she reluctantly shared with Harry) at Johnny and Hanges, followed by frozen yogurt with rainbow sprinkles at Cups. Her day ended with a trip to JB Pet Supplies for treats, a birthday cookie, and a few new toys. All in all, I'd say she had a pretty awesome birthday, which was evidenced by the fact that she slept for a solid 4 hours afterwards!

For those of you that are raising/have raised fur babies you know exactly how much she means to me. For those of you that haven't had the privilege, I could never write the right words to make you understand. I will say this without a single doubt in my mind, she has taught me unconditional love and responsibility in a way that can only be attained from caring completely for another being's life.

My husband has told me several times that I don't post enough pictures of Pigz and Harry, so I thought it would be fun to share a view of Pig's life from the day I met her to where she is now (in the lap of luxury). Happy Birthday to my sweet baby diva Pig, here's to one million more years! (If you don't want to see 12 pictures of Pig, here's your chance to bow out)


This and the next picture are from the day that we met her when she was about 4 weeks old and weighed 2 pounds!



The day we took her home!

Her 1st Birthday!

The day we brought Harry home and completed our family!

One of their very first cuddles!

The day after she came home, I love this pic because you can see how tiny she is! {That little butt!!!}


A couple days after her surgery when she got a great report from the vet!

This is from Saturday when she had her first hotdog. I'm pretty sure this is the best picture that I've ever taken!



No comments:

Post a Comment