Sunday, November 10, 2013

20/20

Last night I saw Justin Timberlake on his 20/20 Experience tour and I was blown away! I consider myself converted (I am an avid worshiper in the church of Adam Levine). This man performed for 3 straight hours, while flawlessly outfitted in Tom Ford and Christian Louboutin. He played both piano and guitar in addition to showcasing his AMAZING voice. I truly cannot gush enough about how talented he is. Also, I feel affected on a cellular level by his sexiness-I spoke to a (straight) male friend that attended and he confirmed that he felt this way too! 

All I can say is that this man is talented, impeccably dressed, and classy as hell (have you ever seen anyone use the word 'fuck' while donning a tux)! As a married woman, I have to keep in mind that he has promised himself to an equally beautiful, talented woman and below I have showcased my favorite red carpet moment of theirs. Of course JT stuns in a black tux (this time in Prada), but Jessica takes center stage (also in Prada) at the 2012 Costume Institute Gala honoring the Met's Exhibit of Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations. From her gown to her enormous custom-designed engagement ring, she is perfection. 

So I salute the woman that has captured the heart of Justin Timberlake- many have tried and failed, and I can now be added to that list!


No comments:

Post a Comment