Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday must-haves: Rose Gold



It could have something to do with all the gorgeous Fall foliage surrounding me but I've become obsessed with rose gold jewelry and hardware. Any (or all) of the pieces below would make the rest of this season shine! 

#HonestTime I've already got the Mercury Necklace from Stella and Dot and I have to say that it is worth every single dollar! I'm really dying to add some earrings and a bracelet to the mix to enhance this amazing piece! Sadly, I can't upgrade my phone until Jan, but I'll be coming for you, Gold 5s!  


Rose Gold



Marc by Marc Jacobs watch
$255 - bloomingdales.com


Stella Dot long necklace
stelladot.com



Giles and brother bracelet
beckleyboutique.com


Gold ring
$475 - jades24.com


Apple Store
apple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment