Thursday, November 21, 2013

West Elm's Thanksgiving Essentials

I am a huge fan of West Elm, somehow I started getting their catalog when I was in high school and I had it crumpled and dog eared just waiting for my own apartment, which didn't happen for another 5 years. They put together a list of Thanksgiving Essentials that every hip hostess needs in her arsenal and I love them all! While I won't be hosting this year, keep in mind that I barely cook, I will be dreaming of all these items for that one day (very far in the future) when my husband will be cooking and I will be serving our own Thanksgiving dinner to family and friends! 


This bread tray is the only piece that I actually "need" at home, the rest are pure fluff!


I absolutely adore these trays, they could be used to serve food as well as display pieces elsewhere in the home. 






No comments:

Post a Comment